Re: some questions of gcc-4.1.0/glibc-2.4 toolchain

iWMMXt processor uses CP0 and CP1 while FPA uses CP1 and CP2, which
causes iWMMXt processor not compatible with FPA. So to support
floating point in iWMMXt, we cannot use FPA, but VFP or EABI.

My understanding is EABI provides another implementation to IEEE-754
spec, similar to VFP. Does anyone know what the performance of VFP and
EABI are?