Re: Failure to boot into cross built environment (iWMMXt NPTL EABI)

--- Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org> wrote:

> On Sunday 23 April 2006 16:04, Steven Newbury wrote:
> > I don't know if it's relevant, but I had to manually define SSIZE_MAX when
> > cross compiling the native target gcc.
>
> mmm what version of glibc are you using ?  2.4-r2 right ?
>
> try syncing up the portage tree again ... the gcc code had a match for only
> *-gnu) instead of *-gnu*) ...
> -mike

Yay! glibc CVS trunk is officially broken!  OK.  I have init running, it's
broken but it's running!  Fixing up initscripts should be a little less tiring
than re-building everything again and again! :-D

My own fault I guess.  I was having to use the snapshots before 2.4 was
released because that was the only way, but I should have switched to 2.4 when
it was released...

Steve