arm-elf-linux-gnu w/multilib and interworking update

Hi all.

I wanted to let you know that I was successful in building a toolchain
for arm-elf-linux-gnu with support for multilib and thumb
interworking.  The whole purpose for this compiler is to build
binaries and debug thumb assembly with ddd/gdb and qemu.  This is
something that would be very difficult to do on the physical target
device.

I used gcc-4.0.2-glibc-2.3.5-hdrs-2.6.11.2.dat.

Here is my simple "Hello, World" test:

]$ arm-elf-linux-gnu-gcc -mthumb-interwork -mthumb test.c -o test
]$ qemu-arm ./test
Hello, World! 0
Hello, World! 1
Hello, World! 2
Hello, World! 3
Hello, World! 4
(Wee!)

qemu-gnemul is a package with runtime environments for a variety of
architectures.  I had to replace the contents of
/usr/local/gnemul/qemu-arm/lib contents with the shared libraries from
gcc-4.0.2-glibc-2.3.5/arm-elf-linux-gnu/arm-elf-linux-gnu/lib/.  I'm
sure I did not need all of them, but I didn't have time to sort out
which were required, and which were not.  The existing libraries in
the gnemul package did not support interworking.

I don't know if this information will be useful for anyone else, but I
figured it would not hurt to pass this information along.

Best Regards,
Mark Deneen