Re: crosstool 0.38

Guys:

2: having said that, it did build a working big endian compiler.
How can I go about making a little endian version? {I need to generate
LE} Is it a simple option change somewhere?

I haven't done it myself; I'm cc'ing the crossgcc list, someone there
can probably answer.

Little endian is the default for ARM. You can also pass the appropriate command line to your gcc to make it generate little endian code (though that won't help much if you don't have LE libraries to go with it).

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com