change name

I get a toolchain, the tools name is abc-elf-ar, abc-elf-as, abc-elf-gcc, abc-elf-g++ and so on. But all this tools are compiled form GNU toolchain.  If I type "abc-elf-as --version", it will show "....This assembler was configured for a target of 'abc-elf'." But how can I know what type of processor these tools compile for?
	I have compiled a toolchain for arm, but the "arm-elf-gcc -c one.c" result has manay differents with the "abc-elf-gcc -c one.c" result. So, I want to know this tools compiled for which type processor, and I want to know how they compile these tools from GNU toolchain can let me can't know all these messages?

and  $ abc-elf-objdump --info
	will show:
BFD header file version 031031 20031031
elf32-littleabc
 (header little endian, data little endian)
  abc
elf32-little
 (header little endian, data little endian)
  abc
elf32-big
 (header big endian, data big endian)
  abc
srec
 (header endianness unknown, data endianness unknown)
  abc
symbolsrec
 (header endianness unknown, data endianness unknown)
  abc
tekhex
 (header endianness unknown, data endianness unknown)
  abc
binary
 (header endianness unknown, data endianness unknown)
  abc
ihex
 (header endianness unknown, data endianness unknown)
  abc

               elf32-littleabc elf32-little elf32-big srec symbolsrec tekhex
           abc elf32-littleabc elf32-little elf32-big srec symbolsrec tekhex

               binary ihex
           abc binary ihex

	But I still can't get the processor type.

Thanks!
Best Regards