Re: arm-ep9312-linux-gnu toolchain

Toufeeq Hussain wrote:

>Hi ,

Please cc: the mailing list when emailing me so others have the benefit
of the answer.

>I'm currently working with an EP9312 board and in search of a toolchain.
>I got your contact info from the ARM-Linux mailing list wherein you
>had mentioned that code produced through this toolchain runs fine on
>the board.
>Ref: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2005-01/msg00093.html

Actually; this thread was on the crossgcc ML.

>It would be of much help if you can provide the link for downloading
>the toolchain.I tried google but it did'nt help much.

That's because it isn't available for download.  :)  I built the
toolchain from source using crosstool.  You can get crosstool at
http://kegel.com/crosstool.  If you read all of the above thread, you'll
find the changes I needed to make for building a crunch toolchain.

Good luck.
g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc. P.Eng.