Re: looking for toolchain (and more) for TS-7250 ARM SBC

Robert:

I don't think Linux builds reliably under gcc-4.x yet. Use gcc-3.4.x.

b.g.

Robert P. J. Day wrote:

 (i won't drag this out on this mailing list too much longer as much
of it isn't CT-related, so i'll restrict my discussion to the CT
issues, and we can find a better forum for the ARM-related stuff if
someone wants to suggest one.)