Re: crosstool

Joseph F. Alaimo DVM wrote:
hate to bother you and thank you for the cool work you have done.....

I have jlime running on my jornada 680. I set up the cross compiler and
got the hello world deal to run fine. but I cannot get sources that have
dependants to compile.

example. I wish to compile ap-utils which needs ncurses. The error thrown
is that I need to install ncurses. The program does not see it tho I know
it is properly installed. I am sure that there is some simple flag that I
am overlooking or something to get crosstool to look in the right place
but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Are you *sure* you have ncurses-compiled-for-the-target installed? If so, it's a 'simple' matter of passing the appropriate -I and -L flags to the compiler, I think. - Dan

--
What does Linux need to succeed on the desktop?  See http://kegel.com/linux/comfort