RE: previous working build for SH3 now fails

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, Dave Korn wrote:

> [...]

because it's actually a common error to have builds that *used* to
work with gcc-3.x.x now fail with gcc-4.x.x for precisely the reason i
mentioned -- gcc-4 is a much stricter compiler.  and it was entirely
likely that someone would reply with, "yeah, that's definitely
happening."

so i figured i'd just make a general post to start with and leave open
that possibility, rather than get into horrendous detail if the
solution was that general.

lighten up, dude.  i suggest switching to decaf.

rday