Re: ARM, NPTL and hard/soft-float

Benedikt,

I would to see your work integrated into crosstool. For educational
purposes, I am trying to achieve the same with Greg's Cross Compilation
work-in-progress, which supports a few NPTL targets already (but not ARM
yet).

I have problem accessing this (little) file on your web server, which
apparently spawns your build:

http://www.tglx.de/private/bene/arm-toolchain/mk-arm

"You don't have permission to access /private/bene/arm-toolchain/mk-arm
on this server"

Regards,

Leon.