Re: crosstool-0.36 coming up soonish

Robert Schwebel wrote:
On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 01:51:32PM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:

The harder problem might be making sure I have copyright info from all
the patch authors, ugh.

Hmm, why would that be different than with the current situation?

Because I'm trying to become an official gnu project. I might change my mind if it's too hard...

Would you be interested in a scheme similar to what PTXdist uses? We
have the config files in separate directories

No, because that would just give me a billion directories instead of a billion files, I think...

It would result in a cleaned up top directory; contrary to what we have
in PTXdist you probably only need one file per config, so it would just
move the config files into a sub directory.

Yes, but I ship crosstool with several hundred configs... - Dan