RE: crosstool-0.32 & nptl

Mark Therieau wrote:
> Eventually, I need to build nptl toolchains for both i686 and ppc
> targets, but I haven't tried a ppc target yet.

Mark,

I posted an example script for building an NPTL-capable toolchain to the
list a few months ago.

Unfortunately, I haven't found the time to take a look at what's
different between my script and crosstool, but I did put all the
information up on a web-page:

http://www.wwwdotorg.org/writings/code/nptl_tool/nptl_tool.html

In case anyone else finds it useful...

--
Stephen Warren, Software Engineer, NVIDIA, Fort Collins, CO
swarren@nvidia.com        http://www.nvidia.com/