Re: armv5b-softfloat with VFP

Dimitry,

I applied the arm-softfloat.patch from your website and performed a
crosstool build for gcc-3.4.3-glibc-2.3.4.  I believe the VFP format
is being used, because an fprintf of a floating number produces the
*huge* result shown elsewhere, however, even with the softfloat
patch it looks as though the VFP format flag is not getting set in
the ELF header (should be 0x600 and its still at 0x200).

- Should the softfloat patch update the ELF header to report
VFP format or is this still missing ?

- I assume that I need to also copy the glibc-vfp.patch forward
to glibc-2.3.4 to solve the fprintf 1.0 problem ?

Thanks, Scott.