similar successful SH3EB toolchain build with host gcc-4.0.0

  as one final experiment before i pack it in for the day, i moved the
standard gcc-3.4.3 compiler out of the way on my FC3 system and linked
gcc to the more leading edge gcc-4.0.0, and redid my sh3eb build as
described in an earlier post.

  amazingly, it seemed to work.  by the way, has anyone submitted a
patch to allow selection of the host's native C compiler?  as i
recall, it wasn't that big a deal.

  and on that note, time for supper.

rday