Re: Success With Crosstool

Hey Lennert

Maybe the info you looking for on ixp4xx is
in the NSLUG group. I've got to do a build and look
and see what there doing for driver. My biggest aggravation
is the "licence" limits prevent uboot from having proper acess to
the ixp4xx npe. Redboot is really horrible.

working on scheduling another intel beating session soon with the
local intel managers to get them to be more open.

At 09:16 AM 3/2/2005, you wrote:
On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 08:25:21AM +0800, Glenn West wrote:

> I'm going to package the whole thing up with patches, notes, and
> put it up for anyone else as well.

There are a lot of arm toolchains out there already, including a
bunch of armeb ones.  IMHO, adding yet another one is only going to
add to the confusion.

cheers, Lennert