Kernel headers.

Hi,

I've encountered the problem of kernel headers whilst building the
package hdparm.  This package fails with compile errors during a build
using an e500 powerpc cross compiler built using crosstool, and the
cause of the error appears to be related to the kernel headers.

If the sanitized kernel headers:
http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~mmazur/linux-libc-headers/
are used by adding -I to the path the package builds without any errors.

This is probably not an ideal solution, so I was wondering whether there
is a better solution to this problem?

One thought that I had was to get crosstool.sh to use the raw kernel
headers just to build glibc, and use the sanitized kernel headers for
the rest of the toolchain build and installation.  Can anyone see any
problems with this approach?

Best regards,

Steve