Re[4]: Kernel Header Files

Hi,

Grant> Yes; otherwise how would Linux binaries be portable between different
Grant> boards with the same architecture?

In your reply to me,
   "You probably do NOT need to use your special kernel unless you've changed the syscall interfaces."
as you are using 'NOT' with capital letters, I thought as if you were emphasizing something
different or special.

But this also mean that specially patched kernel can be used also for kernel headers. Because there
is no syscall change. This confused my mind.

Give me my poor English...

--
Bora SAHIN