Re: crossgcc for wince in arm

...ressurecting an old thread here.

Craig Vanderborgh had previously posted a pointer to the gnuwince
package at voxware.  This is great for those who can use the pre-built
binaries.  However, I'd like to take a whack at building the
arm-wince-pe-gcc from source.

My aim here is to 1) use the most recent gcc release (3.4) and 2)
build a cygwin hosted cross compiler instead of the Linux hosted one.

Craig's ealier post said that the normal process for building a gcc
cross compiler was not suitable for generating an arm-wince compiler.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any further information in the list
archives or on the web.  Crosstool does not seem to support arm-wince
as a target either, so there's no help there.  So, the question is:
what is the special sauce that goes into the arm-wince build?  Any
pointers?

Thanks

Kevin Powell