Re: compiling gdb to talk to cross-compiled gdbserver

>From what I remember you need to create symlinks for the target and host
header files after you have run configure for GDB itself.

Then run configure and compile gdbserver.  You may want to look for howto
documents for gdbserver and uClinux.  That should lead you into the right
direction.

>From my experience you may need to add more code to it depending on the
platform for it to properly talk to the OS for various special funcitons.

73,
Faisal Akber