Re: bad ld64.so

Jean-Christophe Dubois wrote:
I generated a cross-compiler for PPC970.

- gcc3.4.1
- binutils 2.15
- glibc 2.3.2

All went fine and I was able to cross-compile a Linux 2.6.7 Linux kernel
that was able to boot.

However, it seems the generated ld64.so.1 is not that good. It crashes
immediately when you try to execute it.

You can find the output from both 32bits and 64bits version below.

Anybody has a clue or any experience with this?

Painful, isn't it? Tools like strace or gdb could help. You might need to add printf's to the code to see where it dies.

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com