Re: floating point operations in gcc 3.3.3, glibc 2.3.2

Kunjan Naik wrote:
Are you actually running a 2.6 kernel?

Actually we are running it on 2.4 kernel.

OK, so you're probably using about the same kernel I used when I ran the tests on Ixia hardware. Good.

Also, how did you run the tests?

The tests are being run using DEJAGNU and the standard crosstool regression test framework. We also verified running individual tests using runtest.

Good. You can also compile and run the tests by hand (some of them are really simple).

Can you try it with gcc-3.3.1, to match my earlier tests?
- Dan