Re: Building crossgcc rpms (as non-root)

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Daniel Kegel wrote:

> Check out this .spec file, which seems to successfully do what you want
> (unless I'm confused) for one particular instance of a crosstool-generated
> gcc/glibc combination:
>
> http://kegel.com/crosstool/current/contrib/crosstool-mipsel.spec

Are you sure? This suggests otherwise:

#BuildRoot: /var/tmp/%{name}-%{version}-root

This suggests that your spec file marshalls the file set in their final
location, rather than relocated.

[If I'm not mistaken, Dan, that spec file is derived from something I sent
you.  :-)]

--
Charlie

A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.