Re: cross compiler for mips under cygwin - building libraries

On 13 Mar 2004 at 23:51, Dan Kegel wrote:

> E. Weddington wrote:
> > Dan,
> > Are you still lacking support for Cygwin? Or have you added it in to crosstool recently? (I've
> > been away from crossgcc list for a few months.)
>
> You have good timing!
> I just tried a build tonight, ran into the first problem,
> I'll post if I make progress.
> - Dan

Let me know if you need any assistance. I'm the maintainer of the AVR toolset on Windows:
WinAVR
<http://winavr.sourceforge.net/>

I'm currently working on a m68k (Coldfire) toolset for Windows. I've been using the Cygwin
toolset and MinGW / MSYS as well.

Eric