Re: Can't link with crtend.o

Alexander Gdalevich wrote:
I am trying to build an executable, but my linker complains about an
: undefined reference to `___do_global_ctors_aux'

This function is defined in crtend.o which I am including in the build... Furthermore, I am instructing linker to generate a map file, and according to the map file the code for crtend.o does get placed into the .text section of the output.

What versions of gcc and binutils are you using, and how did you build them? Maybe you could post a minimal test case? - Dan