Building Peter's Tweaked gcc for Coldfire under Cygwin

Has any one built Peter Barada's Coldfire version of gcc under cygwin?

I tried sometime ago building the tool chain but stopped after my
windows machine packed it in.  I ended up building everything on a spare
linux computer, with no problems.  I've decide again to try to build the
tool chain under cygwin since I'm the only one not using windows and now
I'm having problems building under cygwin again.  The problems seem
related to the file format windows vs. unix.  It seems that part of a
given file is unix and part is windows.  I could post the errors I'm
getting but at this point I'm just looking for anyone who may have seen
this problem.

Kevin