Re: kernel header unbundling (was Re: crosstool specific question)

Charlie Brady wrote:
Matthew Wilcox is working on it:

http://lwn.net/Articles/47514/

Oh, right, I remember seeing that now. Wonder what the status is on that.

[Not that the breakup will save us any bandwidth or disk storage - we'll
still get one tarball containing headers, source for n different CPUs, and
drivers for every bit of hardware on the planet :-)]

Might be able to convince kernel.org to carry a separate tarball if it turns out to be handy... - Dan