Re: cross compiling x86-linux to alpha-linux

Kai Ruottu wrote:
Tao Zhang <zhangtao@cc.gatech.edu>

http://kegel.com/crosstool should make it a piece of cake.

I just want to say this crosstool works greatly!! I didn't use that before because I think I may have to configure a lot of things to make it cross compile a specific target.

Just being curious...

 What is the "specific target", in the Linux/Alpha case, Dan's script
was aimed for?

Y'know, I don't think I ever answered Kai's question. My script is aimed at whatever generic versions of gcc and glibc you choose. It's up to you to pick versions that match the target of interest.

- Dan