Re: vxtools

Hi,

> So what's wrong with
> ftp://snsftp.sns.ornl.gov/UPLOAD/controls/CROSS/mkCrossGCC
> ?

Currently I'm currently using that, and it runs very well.
But the make file is not for official gcc source.
They got the source from windriver.
I want to know wheather the official gcc compiler from GNU can do the job.
If so, is there any script to do that?
Actually I attatched a script which I made in the first mail.
I referenced http://www.lysergic.u-net.com/faqdocs.html.
But it fails to get symbol file.

Regards,
Sangmoon Kim