Re: ARM gcc-3.3+

Ananda Vardhan wrote:
I have downloaded the current version from CVS server.
I renamed it to gcc-3.3. tar-gziped and placed it in
crosstool-0.22/tarballs directory. I ran demo.sh.I believe it gets the
current tarball and builds in the build/arm-unknown-linux-gnu/gcc-3.3-glibc-2.3.2/ directory.Did I miss
something?

Maybe you need to comment out the line at the bottom of getandpatch.sh that downloads and patches gcc, and replace it with code to just unpack. Not sure what the nicest way to go is.

Is there a way to get the current version and patch and build the tool
using crosstool.

Not yet, but I do want to add 'grab from cvs' as one of the options. - Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com