[ANNOUNCE] GCC 3.3.1/3.4 ColdFire toolchain for uClinux (20030804 snapshot)

Hello,

I've released a new snapshot of the uClinux toolchain for ColdFire.

  http://www.develer.com/uclinux/uclinux-elf-tools.html

Changes since the last release:

 - Ported all GCC patches to CVS mainline (gcc 3.4 20030730 snapshot).
   Builds uClinux userland, has problems with kernel due to -MD brokenness.
   This is an experimental version, the recommended release is still
   GCC 3.3.1-200307 (prerelease).

 - Splitted and cleaned up GCC patches in preparation for merge into
   mainline.

 - Fixed CPU32 problems and enabled -mid-shared-library for this target.

 - Fixed uClinux specific patches for binutils.

 - Hopefully fixed elf2flt for Cygwin (untested since I don't use Windows).

Comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html