Re: arm-elf-gcc binaries

There is a Cygwin port of RPM that has been around for about a month -
maybe two - now. It's in the distribution (rpm, rpm-build and rpm-doc).

Setup doesn't support RPM yet, but there's been talk about it by the Setup
authors (mostly dreamily looking forward to someone contributing it) and
someone might even have some embryonic stage of support in their sandbox,
but I don't know about it :)

JTYMLTK (*)

rlc

PS: I should say I've never used RPM, though: it scares me.

JTYMLTK: "Just Thought You Might Like To Know"