Re: ROMable application with gnuh8-elf toolchain

Stefan:

You don't need to rebuild your toolchain, you can use objcopy to copy your ELF file to COFF.

Many of the ELF linker sections are for compatibility with other toolchains, debugging information, and/or ABIs that you may not be using. Start with the linker sections you recognize, and add in others as you get unresolved symbols or things look broken. You'll find that you don't need most of them.

Regards,

b.g.

Stefan Schober wrote:

-- Bill Gatliff Embedded GNU and Linux development, training bgat@billgatliff.com