Re: Section information of ADS generated assembly file

Hello,

It is nice to see other people are dealing with the same pb as I do ;P

Concerning your question, I would recommend converting (by hand or automatically) your
inline asm to GNU syntax instead of generating pure one with armcc and then adapting it.
Indeed, gcc/gas understands ARM opcodes; only the directives are different. IMHO, you'll
save more time trying to adapt a few directives in your original source than the whole
machine-generated asm stuff.

Hopes that helps,

Vincent