arm toolchains..!

Sir,
    I could sucessfully create the toolchains for
arm7tdmi using the following tutorial.Thanks for this.
http://billgatliff.com/articles/gnu/gnu-arm7t.html/index.html
    Now,Can I use these toolchains for compiling
uClinux kernel for  SAMSUNG S3F443FX 16/32-bit RISC
micro-controller(based on ARM7TDMI).Please tell me
what I should go,if I want to compile uClinux with
bluez (bluetooth stack) for this hardware.Can the
toolchains created by following the above tutorial
used for this purpose.
    Please help me in this regard and hope to hear
from you.Iam a student and your advice will be very
useful for me to proceed further.
    Thanking You,
Sincerely,
DANGETI Ram Kumar.