Re: Comparing Bill and Karim's cross-compile scripts. Updating Bill's to gcc 3.2.3.

Karim Yaghmour wrote:
I know. I've tried googling around and I found this:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2002-October/023612.html
It seems mailman just can't obscur the addresses in the archives ...
I'd gladly adopt any solution you may have.

That was 2.0, but 2.1 is out, and it works. We're using it here; addresses in our archives are obscured. See http://www.lula.org/pipermail/lula/2003-May/thread.html

My toolchain MUST be built from an automated script under source control.
There is simply no choice; our business requires it.

That's an interesting situation. I guess I never thought a "MUST"
could apply here. Can you expand a little bit more on why this is so?

We build everything from source control. It's the only way to have reproducibility. I believe this is a requirement for ISO9000, but it's also just common sense. Or haven't you caught the source control religeon yet? :-) - Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com