Re: Anyone built a 3.x cross compiler that runs under mingwin?

Dan Kegel wrote:

Paul Breed wrote:

I'm currently building the m68k-elf 2.95.2 GCC under cygwin.
Ideally I'd like to build a 3.x m68k-elf compiler under mingwin and

*** jettison all of the cygwin overhead. ****

Has anyone done this?
I got ppc-linux 3.0.2 gcc running under cygwin last year.

If so will you please share your build scripts?
The changes weren't big.  Mostly working around a bug or two.
I don't currently have permission to post my scripts,
but if Bill updates his scripts to 3.2.3 sometime,
then I'll probably be able to post diffs for it to
build on cygwin.

The point was to build with MINGW rather than cygwin...