power tools

  Our company is a specialized in maunfacturing power tools,and garden tools.if you have
intrested in our products, please visit our web station and don't hesitate to contact with
with, We will offer the best price to you.

Thanks
Andy

Fax#: 0579-7609916  Attention:Andy su
Tel#: 0579-7609916
website:http://www.chinashenzhang.com
email address:andy at shen-zhang dot com

PS:PLEASE DON'T FORGET SEND EMAIL TO :ANDY at SHEN-ZHANG dot COM dot  THANKS!!!

Want to unsubscribe? Send a note to crossgcc-unsubscribe at sources dot redhat dot com