RE: problem create shared dll and -shared option

Of course these information is helpful.

Could you find a place where i could download your toolchain sources and
build script? I'd like to build
that from mingw32 msys.

We don't use c++ exception handling, either.

Yesterday, i use arm/wince/pe gcc compiling my system and found a new
problem:
when i invoke a c function( func aaa, no parameter) from assemble code(
like 'bl _aaa'), there always has 8 bytes
offside from the really function entry when I disassembling the exe. I
used to built it with arm/pe gcc with the same
options, the result was correct at this point.
The two compilers are correct just for half :-)

I think i have to modify the source of toolchain to accomplish our
purpose, so i wish i could
get your work, even though you don't think it is finished yet.

thanks for your people's hard work and kindness
regards,
wreckor

[snip]

> Another option is source.  We provide all of the modified
> gcc/binutils sources and we'd be happy to give this stuff to
> you.  There is one major problem remaining with GNU as
> though, which is that it seems to generate incorrect code for
> our platform.  We have not yet solved the problem, and we are
> using GNU as v2.11.2 in our toolchain, since this WORKS.
>
> Documentation is a big problem.  We are in the midst of
> setting up a much better site for GNUWINCE that will have
> some better examples and more completely explain what we've
> done.  We will do more, but the README is what there is for
> now.  As far as how much you could do with the compiler, we
> have JNI dll's, built with our toolchain, that use C++
> (heavily), threads, networking, audio i/o, and perform
> without problems.
>
> Hope this helps,
> craig

[snip]

Want to unsubscribe? Send a note to crossgcc-unsubscribe at sources dot redhat dot com