Re: Problems Making gcc (for sh-elf) under cygwin

ABAZ wrote:
"Dan Kegel" <dank@kegel.com> wrote in message 3E175207.3010900@kegel.com">news:3E175207.3010900@kegel.com...

ABAZ wrote:

Heh.  Try applying the patch at

Thanks.  How do you do that? (I'm a bit new to gcc).

Basically, you look at the patch, count the number of slashes
in the filenames that you don't care about (let's say it's 2),
then do
  patch -p2 < whatever.patch

Patch seems to feel that the patch was already applied.  I'm using the gcc
(3.2.1) sources for cygwin.  Perhaps they were already patched?
Ah, you didn't mention what version you were using,
I was hoping it was an older version.  You
probably have some other problem.  Good luck figuring
it out... if it happens in gcc configuration,
try looking at the configure script to see what's
wrong with it, and ask again once you've learned more.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
Linux User #78045