Assembler in C

Hi,

I have a very simple question. How do i compile some assembler into a
C-file.

The following doesnt work: (compile error due to the word: asm)

void AnyFunction()
{
	asm{
		lwi	r0,0
		mtmsr   r0

		// Mask interrupt sources in the SIU
		lis	r2,0
		lwi	r3,CYGARC_REG_IMM_SIMASK
		stw	r2,0(r3)
	}
}

I have also tried some other alternativ like __asm__, but without
success.

When i search through the mailing list then i could find stuff like:
asm volatile("sbi PORTB,0x07;");

but as i dont want to convert all my assembler code then there must be a
way of compiling real assembler.

Regards, Daniel