GCC3.2 MinGW x86 -> sparc-sun-solaris2.7 cross success.

It took a longer than I originally thought it would, and the sparc multilib
stuff isn't working (probably won't bother, 32-bit is all we need), but it's
installed and running.

Thanks to Kai Ruottu and other posters here for the extra information
without which the job would have been nearly impossible. And obviously, many
thanks to the creators and maintainers of GCC, MSYS, MinGW, Binutils and all
the other bits. Open source is an amazing thing.

If anybody is interested in this particular cross I've made available a text
file with my work notes at
http:\\www.gci-net.com\users\j\jlowery\xgccnotes.txt.

John Lowery
NetPro Computing