From: crossgcc-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:crossgcc-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Anton Erasmus
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 1:42 PM
To: crossgcc@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Problem with __attribute__ (interrupt)

Hi,

I have been using version 2.95.3 of the m68k-elf tool chain. I downloaded
cygwin binaries of
these tools some time ago. This version supports the interrupt attribute for
functions.
I have now compiled version 3.2 under cygwin. Everything works fine, but it
seems that
the interrupt attribute is not supported for the m68k target. Why does
version 2.95.3 have it. and not
3.2 ? Where can I find a patch to enable the interrupt attribute  for the
m68k-elf toolchain ?

Regards
   Anton Erasmus