MinGW Cross-Compiler with PDCurses

 Hello everyone,

 I'm running Linux 2.4.18 on a Pentium-4  P.C.

 I have a need to create programs that will be run on a Windows System.

 I therefore decided to build MinGW on my System as a Cross-Compiler.

 I used the excellent Script created by Reinhard Jessich to build the MinGW
 System as a Cross-Compiler.

 I than used the Cross-compiler to create a little HelloWorld program which
 worked fine.

 I'm now at the step of attempting to Compile an actual Linux 'C' program
 using the MinGW Cross-compiler.

 This program uses Ncurses on Linux so I decided to use PDCurses on the
 Windows side.

 I downloaded from the PDCurses site the pdc25djg.zip file which is the DOS
 version of PDC.

 After Unziping the package, it had the pdcurses.a file in it.

 I moved this file, under the name of libpdcurses.a, to the directory which
 held all the mingw32/lib files.

 I specify -lpdcurses as part of my command line to execute the MinGW GCC
 Cross-Compiler.

 I then get a large number of the following types of errors:

 mingw32/lib/libpdcurses.a(initscr.o)(.text+0x183):initscr.c: undefined reference to `__dj_stderr'
 mingw32/lib/libpdcurses.a(pdcscrn.o)(.text+0x60):pdcscrn.c: undefined reference to `dosmemput'
 mingw32/lib/libpdcurses.a(pdcgetsc.o)(.text+0x33):pdcgetsc.c: undefined reference to `int86'
 mingw32/lib/libpdcurses.a(pdckbd.o)(.text+0x3e):pdckbd.c: undefined reference to `__dj_stdin'
 mingw32/lib/libpdcurses.a(pdckbd.o)(.text+0x436):pdckbd.c: undefined reference to `setcbrk'
 mingw32/lib/libpdcurses.a(pdcgo32.o)(.text+0x42):pdcgo32.c: undefined reference to `dosmemget'
 mingw32/lib/libpdcurses.a(util.o)(.text+0xb3f):util.c: undefined reference to `usleep'

 Would someone be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong and how I can go about
 fixing this problem?

 Any help given me would be greatly appreciated since I believe that its
 probably some little problem that I'm overlooking.

 Yours truly,

 Frank Krauss