Re: Cannot build cross gcc for m68k under Linux [SOLVED]

I found the solution for my remaining linking problem in

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2000-q2/msg00195.html

Having edited the specs file following the instructions in this message,
my linking problems disappeared.

So I have a working Crosscompiler now and can continue to write the
board support package.

So much to learn...

Wolfgang