RE: Installing a cross compiler

  From a real solaris.  It is assumed that you must already have a solaris
because a cross compiler is no use without having a solaris to test the
resulting programs on.....

>Yes, I don't use gcc 2.96. I try to make a cross-compiler with a
>3.0.1 gcc version but the compilation failed too.
>I think the 2.95.3 is the latest stable version.

  I also think that the 3.0.x series is not quite ready for use yet.

      DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com