Re: arm-elf cross compiler on cygwin - again

> Then what's the "official" way of building an arm-elf cross-compiler under
> cygwin ?
> Any sources of info ?

Sorry, no idea.  I don't use windows for my development work, so I'm not
likely to ever want cygwin.

> BTW, I just tried building a gcc 3 arm-elf cross-compiler on a linux box (i686)
> Everything built fine but I get the same errors trying to build a simple
> c++ app as I described in my first post:
>
> ("Undefined references to "LLSDA1","LLSDA2",etc)

Well if you build all your c++ code without -g (or use -gstabs to force
stabs debug info rather than dwarf2) then your code will probably link ok;
but I've no idea whether it will work correctly (I haven't tested the
libraries recently).

R.