RE: m68k cygwin on NT (again)

  Fair enough; my usual ways round this problem are

     a) configure with --enable-languages=c, make all install
with LANGUAGES="c", then build and install newlib, finally reconfigure
without --enable-languages (or with --enable-languages=c,c++ quite often
since they're the two I'm interestd in), and make all install again.

     b) just do a make all, wait for the error, cd into the gcc subdirectory
and make install from there (this is equivalent to make install-gcc from the
top level directory I think), then build newlib, then do a make all install
again.

  I don't know why Jan is changing the specs or libgcc1-test.c.  Jan,
why are you changing those files?

        DaveK
--
SEAL Team 6 World Trade Center Serbian Cocaine [Hello to all my fans in
domestic surveillance] cracking KGB nuclear arrangements CIA FRU Lebed HALO

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com