Re: Has anyone done a canadian cross [linux-msdospc-vxworks]?

On Wednesday 02 May 2001 18:01, David Korn wrote:
> [...]

configure scripts mostly works if generated by DJGPP version of autoconf
(it's modified).

gcc, make etc. itself works Ok. For example one can build gcc itself with
DJGPP (some source modifications may be needed, more for gcc-2.95.X, very
little for current development sources) but anyway I prefer canadian cross
build of native compiler for DJGPP under Linux (tested for gcc-2.95.[23] and
recent CVS versions of gcc-3.0)

Andris