Re: glibc vs. newlib in build processes (was:BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so)

Y:

Now we're getting somewhere!

I'm so used to always building c/c++ together, I always forget about
the alternative.  I'll give this a whirl.

And like I said, I don't LIKE using newlib headers.  It's clearly a hack.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@open-widgets.com