Where to specify the 405 CPU target?

Hi,

I have been using my powper-eabi-gcc compiler for developing my codes.
Recently, I experienced some issues. Have no clue for why.

When I review the scripts I did several months ago when I tried to creat the
cross-compiler, I found that:

* The target name I given is: **powerpc-eabi**

However, I didn't see any place that I introduce the "405" cpu to the script
for the cross compiler making.

Does this sound ok? Or I have to find somewhere to specify the cpu type. By
the way, I have no OS on my target. Tonight, I tried to re-build my compiler
but all fained if/when I specify the target as follows:

	* ...target=powerpc-*-eabi...
	* ....target=powerpc-eabi....--with-cpu=405gp

Some of issues I met with my cross gcc are described as follows:

* The gcc didn't use the soft-float and didn't realize the no float
processor unit in 405gp core. Even though I solved this by using compiler
option of "-msoft-float". However, I do think I probably missed something
when built the cross-compiler.

* I can't use a special instruction of "mtdcwr", which is introduced in 405
core.

* When looking for compiler option, I can't find "-mcpu=405" option, but
ONLY "-mcpu=403". However, 403 does have some (even tiny) difference from
405.

Would you guys provide some hints? Thanks in advance.

Mike